The firm is a member of TAGLaw, a worldwide network of quality independent law firms worldwide, and ranked among the five largest legal networks in the world.
TAGLaw firms are required and expected to deliver the best services, especially in the following areas:
• Total client satisfaction;
• Thorough understanding of clients’ business;
• Consistent awareness and anticipation of clients’ needs;
• Comprehensive knowledge of clients’ industries and markets;
• Deep-seated commitment to responsiveness and accessibility to clients.
The firm was ranked as one of the leading financial and corporate law firms in Kenya in 2013.
Peter Waiyaki, a partner at our firm, was named as a top commercial lawyer in Chambers Global in 1999 and 2000 and again in 2010 and 2011.