We provide our clients with the experience and key relationships necessary to help them succeed. We have acted for the Government of the Republic of Kenya (through the Privatization Commission) as part of the consortiums advising on the privatization of a number of public institutions.
We have prepared several concession agreements and Public Private Partnerships agreements for our clients.
- Privatisation of certain services by Kenya Ports Authority (ongoing)
- Concession of the management of parking services at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and Moi International Airport to Kenya Airports Parking Services (KAPS)
- Concession of the management of parking services within Mombasa by the Municipal Council of Mombasa to Kenya Airports Parking Services (KAPS)
- Sale of some Government shares held by ICDC in Development Bank of Kenya Ltd (ongoing)
- Several ongoing Private Public Partnership agreements with government and regional bodies