Equipment Leasing covers a wide range of assets including construction equipments, heavy commercial vehicles, and industrial machinery among others. We advise International and local clients on aircraft and other forms of leasing and draft equipment leasing agreements specific to each transaction.
We have extensive experience in Aviation Law. We advise International and local clients on all aspects of Aviation Law, including the sale and purchase, Leasing and Financing of aircrafts. We also advise on legal and regulatory framework.
- Part of a task force in the Drafting and Reviewing of the International Interests In Aircraft Equipment Act, 2013
- Advising an international client on military aviation and the laws as pertains to Kenya in regard to the aircrafts and personnel thereto.
- Co-ordinating and Advising GE Capital Aviation Services on aviation laws in other jurisdictions in the East African region
- Leasing and financing of various aircraft by (inter alia) Aircraft Leasing Services (Kenya), Chase Bank Kenya and Stanbic Bank Kenya
- Sale and Purchase of various Aircrafts
- Aviation insurance settlement claims
- Advising on set-up and contracts for Airport Leases and infrastructure