We have extensive experience in both local and cross-border capital raising transactions. We advise various companies in capital raising transactions either through entry of strategic investors, sale of assets, rights issue, private placements, initial public offers and secondary offers.
We are also engaged in legal advisory work in structures and models of our client companies through mergers, reconstructions, de- mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures; conducting legal due diligences and drafting the necessary documents to effect the mergers reconstructions, de- mergers and acquisitions.
- Establishment of an Exchange Traded Fund I.e. Secondary Listing of Gold Bullion Debentures on the Main Investment Market Segment. The Value of the transaction is 400 Gold Bullion Debentures
- CIC Insurance Group Ltd – Corporate reorganization and separation of the life and general
- Corporate reorganization and equity investment into Chase Bank Kenya Ltd.
- The Alliance group of companies – corporate rescue from long running receiverships and
- Acquisition of shares in Acorn Group Limited by British American Asset Managers Limited.
- Demerger and reorganization of the Kenyan Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
- FEP Holdings Limited – Private rights offer with a rump issue by way of private placement.
- SMEP DTM Limited – Ongoing corporate restructuring.
- KWFT – Establishment of an ESOP, DSOP and CSOP and sale of a minority stake and entry
of Private Equity Investors.
- Faulu DTM Limited – Sale of majority stake to Old Mutual Holdings Ltd.
- DPL Festive Limited – Acquisition of a subsidiary.
- Family Bank Ltd – Bond issue of medium term notes to the public.
- Corporate Reorganisation and separation of the life and general business of CIC Insurance Group Ltd
- Corporate Reorganisation and Equity Investment into Chase Bank Kenya Ltd by P.E Funds
- Equity Investment into AAR by IFHA and Swedefund
- Reorganisation of Hashi Energy Group in East Africa
- Acquisition of an equity interest by Google Inc. into Mobile Planet Ltd
- Entry of a strategic investor acquiring 22.5% in the equity of Family Bank
- Corporate Restructuring of Enablis to facilitate the carrying on of on-lending business, entrepreneurship support and promotion
- Acquisition of an equity interest by Aureos Africa Managers into Seven Seas Technologies Ltd
- Acquisition of Redsky Ltd by Scangroup, a company listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange
- Corporate Rescue of The Alliance Companies from long running receiverships